Question PC won’t show show display after upgrading

Feb 8, 2021
So a few days ago I decided to upgrade my CPU from Ryzen 5 1600 to Ryzen 5 3600, aswell as my RAM from 8GB 2400mhz single stick to two 8GB 3600mhz sticks. (meaning i upgraded to 16GB total). It was working perfectly fine before hand, and once i tried turning on the PC after upgrading, everything inside the PC, like the LEDs and fans, would turn on. However, it never sent display to my monitor, and even though the inside of my pc all turned on, the orange light that usually turns on in the ethernet cable wasnt on like it used to be, as well as none of the USB ports working. So can I assume this is a motherboard issue? Or maybe something else is causing it and the motherboard isnt booting up anyway because of it?

I looked up online issues with this and absolutely everything i found said it was RAM or power supply issues. So i ordered a new power supply upgrading from 450W to 650W, still no luck. With that i also tried putting in my old ram as well as switching around the ram sticks, no luck. Any help would be appriecated, here is my specs:

Ryzen 5 1600 > Ryzen 5 3600
Asrock A320M-DGS
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Ballistix 8GB 2400mhz > Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram (2x8GB 3600mhz) | both are DDR4
Corsair CX 450W > Bronze 80+ 650W

I’ve already tried:
-Making sure the cable is fully plugged in
-Making sure the monitor and cable both work
-Holding the power button for 60 seconds while unplugged
-Different power supply
-Different RAM

And it also might be worth mentioning I accidently broke my old CPU taking it out so I can’t test if the CPU is somehow the problem. I still have my old RAM and power supply, though.