[SOLVED] Pc won’t turn on at all, Damaged motherboard?

Feb 18, 2019
Yesterday I tried upgrading my cpu and the backplate of the motherboard fell out, so I was forced to remove the mobo and reseat everything. I’m new when it comes to building so I think I May have damaged the mobo by applying too much force to it or even short circuted it. When I reseated everything I pressed the power button and nothing happened. No fans and no lights. It’s not the psu because my keyboard lights up whenever I connect it to the pc and I also just bought the new psu recently. I’ve checked to see if the power cables we’re connected properly multiple times and I’m fairly sure ive done everything to fix it. I just need confirmation before buying a new motherboard. I don’t see any physical damage, although I did mishandle it when reseating.
Gtx 1660 ti
Ryzen 5 2600
Corsair cx 550M
GA ax370m ds3h
8 gb ddr4

Solution
I can't be sure a new motherboard would fix your problem, but if you press the power button and nothing happens, no fans and no lights, that has to be either your motherboard or the power wires from your PSU to the CPU or the 24-pin motherboard power connector.
Feb 18, 2019
I would suggest taking your motherboard out of the case and try booting your setup outside the case.
I just tried that And it still didn’t work. Would buying a new motherboard ensure that my pc would work assuming all the other parts are fine ? I’ve spent hours trying to fix it and I just hope a new mobo will do it :(