[SOLVED] PC won’t turn on!!!

Jan 4, 2019
I restarted my pc and the display would not connect, keyboard and mouse won’t turn on. No Beep sound.

What I tried:
- Clearing CMOS
- Taking Drives Out
- Not Using The Graphics Card
- Tried Both Ram Sticks
- Switching Display Ports

Specs:
- B450M DS3H Gigabyte Motherboard
- Radeon Rx 560 XFX Graphics Card
- MasterWatt Lite 500W Full Range
- Ryzen 5 2600
- 250GB PNY SSD
- 1TB Western Digital

I did build this pc a week ago. I think the psu is dying but not to sure cause I do not have any spare parts to test. I also did install Alchemy 2.0 LED Stripes

Solution
It's hard to say. Could technically be the CPU too. I just find it odd, if the motherboard isn't giving you a POST error, it's usually on the graphics end in some way. Have you tried a different PCIe slot? You got a fan plugged into the CPU_FAN header right? Some motherboards won't post if this is not plugged in. Do you have the motherboard and Processor under warranty? I'd RMA the parts if you can't get it working. Because it's hard to tell what the issue is, you might be better off RMA'ing as many parts as possible to reduce your waiting time.
Jan 4, 2019
Everything was plugged in, I even doubled checked before I powered it on. The fans works and the graphics card light turns on. The USB ports are not working and there are no beeping noises

It's hard to say. Could technically be the CPU too. I just find it odd, if the motherboard isn't giving you a POST error, it's usually on the graphics end in some way. Have you tried a different PCIe slot? You got a fan plugged into the CPU_FAN header right? Some motherboards won't post if this is not plugged in. Do you have the motherboard and Processor under warranty? I'd RMA the parts if you can't get it working. Because it's hard to tell what the issue is, you might be better off RMA'ing as many parts as possible to reduce your waiting time.

Solution
Jan 4, 2019
I don't think its the cpu cause it heats up. I installed a new motherboard speaker, still no beep. The CPU_FAN is in. I did try my 2nd PCIe slot and nothing. I might RMA my mobo and see if that will fix it, since the motherboard isn't really giving anything.