Jan 8, 2021
I just built a fully new PC about 3 weeks ago. When I first built it I was having trouble as when the PSU switched on only the motherboard logo RGB would go on (asus rog strix z490) but we unplugged some cables and it randomly worked. It was working fine but yesterday after not not turning it on for 22 hours it just wouldn’t turn on. Only the motherboard lights come on just like a few weeks ago.

If you remove as many things as possible, with the end being just a mobo, cpu, psu & 1-2 sticks of ram with waiting to see bios on the monitor when turnin' on, does it start to work
(ye, I mean without gpu, hdds, ssds, usbs, mouse, keyboard & the other dispensable things, not to mention isolating from the PC case&metals is also a thing). I guess you know how to turn on the PC without the cable (the screwdriver-on proper mobo pins method).

Jan 8, 2021
If you remove as many things as possible, with the end being just a mobo, cpu, psu & 1-2 sticks of ram with waiting to see bios on the monitor when turnin' on, does it start to work
(ye, I mean without gpu, hdds, ssds, usbs, mouse, keyboard & the other dispensable things, not to mention isolating from the PC case&metals is also a thing). I guess you know how to turn on the PC without the cable (the screwdriver-on proper mobo pins method).
I yes nothing happens still

So the issue should be in one or more of these few mandatory components,
though we can still try playing with the ram sticks one by one with reordering and resetting bios via cmos battery +- the bios jumper just for the try.
Alright, do you have another PSU to try?
Have you checked the pins of the cpu socket with ur eyes?

Jan 8, 2021
Still nothing