Question PC won’t wake up using mouse and keyboard

Adrianos

Prominent
Oct 4, 2022
Hello! I have a new PC and when it goes to sleep it does not wake up from mouse or keyboard. I partially fixed this by enable the option in bios, but the keyboard or mouse also turn on the PC and I don’t want that. Is there any solution to just wake up from sleep with keyboard and mouse and not to also power on the PC? Fast startup is disabled in Power Options and also “Allow this device to wake the PC” is enabled in Windows for each device. Appreciate it!

Hello! I have a new PC and when it goes to sleep it does not wake up from mouse or keyboard. I partially fixed this by enable the option in bios, but the keyboard or mouse also turn on the PC and I don’t want that. Is there any solution to just wake up from sleep with keyboard and mouse and not to also power on the PC? Fast startup is disabled in Power Options and also “Allow this device to wake the PC” is enabled in Windows for each device. Appreciate it!
Some reading.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pow...4AMgBAJABAJgBdaAB1AmqAQQxNS4y&sclient=gws-wiz