[SOLVED] PC won’t work after interrupting mflash

Jul 2, 2020
Hello, I just selected m-flash on the bios of my Tomahawk and then the pc turned off and then on again, but this time all of the devices I had set up via usb wouldn’t light up. I waited a little bit and then decided to try turning my PC off and on again. Same exact issue and the monitor won’t even connect to the pc and I can’t see anything. What do I do?

Solution
Hello, I just selected m-flash on the bios of my Tomahawk and then the pc turned off and then on again, but this time all of the devices I had set up via usb wouldn’t light up. I waited a little bit and then decided to try turning my PC off and on again. Same exact issue and the monitor won’t even connect to the pc and I can’t see anything. What do I do?
Disconnect the PC from electricity, remove the CMOS cell battery. Wait 15 min. Put everything back in place. Try to boot
Disconnect the PC from electricity, remove the CMOS cell battery. Wait 15 min. Put everything back in place. Try to boot

Last edited:
Solution