May 3, 2013
Well, my brother told me that graphics broke at some point and ever since the pc only starts at the blue repair screen. I tried all options given but non worked, not even windows repair as a reinstall. I cleaned the computer from dust and replaced ram. Any idea? Btw a green screen also appeared at some point.

Thanks in advance.

May 3, 2013

I appreciate your effort, i really do. The thing is computer wont start and therefore i cant give you the specs since i clearly do not remember by heart. The processor is i5-3570k, power is cx 600 corsair, processor is gigabyte ga-z77x-d3h and the card is radeon sapphire hd7870 ghz edition something.

May 3, 2013

I did remember that but i did not know that in order for the processor's gpu yo work i need to remove the main gpu first. So the plan for now is to try the processors gpu and see what happens?

You could remove CMOS battery (a button battery placed somewhere on the MB) and/or find CLR_CMOS and reset it by shorting it's two prongs.
Just in case you can't find the manual https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z77X-D3H-rev-10#support-manual
CLR_CMOS prongs are just above Front panel connector in the right bottom of MB. Few seconds of connection with a screwdriver is all that's needed. Make sure computer is unplugged from power while doing it.

May 3, 2013

Alright alright, i did everything you told me still the same issue arises. Could it be that windows for some repair went corrupt? What if i re install windows from scratch? Would that work?