Pc won't boot..-_-

Kylepatel24

Reputable
Dec 21, 2015
Hello tomshardware!
Basically all of a sudden my Pc won't boot.Sometimes it says checking NVRAM and freezes sometimes it says (a number)USB mass storage devices found and configured and then the pc freezes, what's even weirder is when I plugged in a USB cable into the PC it gets passed this problem but still dosent boot.
.Sometimes it pops up with a little blinking dash in the corner without a cursor forever. And finally sometimes it shows the windows 10 logo and no spinning dots and freezes..nothing happens.I left the pc on this screen for 30 minutes and still it is just showing the logo.It also sometimes just shows the windows logo and preparing automatic update(no spinning dots).Then sometimes it shows dots and logo whilst showing preparing automatic update and BAM!a blue screen pops up with a sad face..weird right?

This is links showing the problem: http://m.imgur.com/gldEOpW,RqI76zj,W1wpcmT,aYGBu0D

Any solutions please help I can't even go on my pc at all and I have lots of data on it.

Ps.I tried swapping the sata connectors for the ssd (drive with the os on it) with my two other hdd''s (one is a terabyte other I's 250gb).still doesn't boot.

Thanks in advance.

Kyle

Solution
how old is the pc? when was last time you flashed the bios? it could be you need a new cmos battery

I think most of the problem is hardware of some sort. Windows is probably confused by all the restarts you have done.

Your data should be safe if its on the 2 other hard drives. I don't think this is a hard drive problem really,

Colif

Win 11 Master
how old is the pc? when was last time you flashed the bios? it could be you need a new cmos battery

I think most of the problem is hardware of some sort. Windows is probably confused by all the restarts you have done.

Your data should be safe if its on the 2 other hard drives. I don't think this is a hard drive problem really,

Solution