PC won't boot after dust cleaning

May 12, 2018
Hello all,
Yesturday I cleaned my PC removing all dust out of it from fans, CPU cooler and GPU cooler and now it won't boot. Everything is connected but there is no beeps or any signs of life. One strange thing is I have Antec AIO watercooling installed and when watercooling fans is plugged in into CPU_FAN slot it start spinning and then stops and it tries to spin it up but nothing happens. When I connect it to another slot for fans it spins normaly with all light coming to on. Every other fan spins just fine. I tried to restart CMOS by removing battery then replacing battery still no boot at all. Tried different RAM slots still same and I checked every cable is it connected properly but still no luck.

My specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 3.4Ghz Quad Core
CPU Cooler: Antec Mercury 120 AIO Cooler
GPU: Asus GeForce 1050TI 4GB
RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133MHz
MoBo: Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3
SSD: Kingston UV400 120GB
HDD: Western Digital Blue 1000GB x2
PSU: Kolink 650W Bronze 80+

Solution
1. Unplug the SSD then test boot.
2. If you have a second poser supply to test with, i'd try that.

If not i'd be contacting the motherboard manufacturer for a RMA.
Dec 30, 2018
If you press the power button, nothing happens? If that's the case I think you accidently plugged the Power Switch plug from the motherboard while cleaning your pc. Please, check if it is plugged in :)

May 12, 2018

As I said fans starts to spin and there is power to MB but I can't get it to boot. I even switched places for SATA cables but still nothing.

May 12, 2018

Well I checked every single cable few times but still same issue. I think that something is in conenction with CPU cable or connection with MB. Going to check it today and I will post if I find solution for it.

**EDIT**
I replaced AIO coller with original one and now all fans starts to spin but when I try to turn it off via power button it doesn't want to do it like it get stuck somewhere.

May 12, 2018

No PC won't boot doesn't matter what I do with fans. It get's stuck somewhere in loading configuration before picture shows on monitor as I can't turn it off via Power On button.

May 12, 2018

What I done last night is took everything out of my case finded MoBo box and installed MB, CPU, GPU, RAM and SSD just what I need to get PC running and to see if there is any shorts on MoBo but still nothing.
In my observation and testing (from CMOS restart, chaning RAM slots, PCI slots and SATA slots) it seams like my pc freeze few secounds into boot and it is stuck there you can't turn it off via Power button or restart it only by taking out PSU cable. I will try to contact MoBo manufacturer in order to check with him what can go wrong.

If you have any other suggestion/idea I am openned to everything

May 12, 2018

RIght now I have PSU, CPU, RAM, GPU and SSD connected to MoBo. Nothing else no mouse, no keyboard or other devices just basics still I have doubts that there is some problems around CPU as when I start PC it just freeze at some point in boot. All fans spins but no beeps from speeker (even without ram and ssd) so I am trying to see what went bad and what I can do to fix it.

**EDIT**
I removed CPU cooler from CPU started PC and guess what CPU is cold AF so I guess there is some issue with CPU or CPU connection with MoBo

May 12, 2018
So I done some testing with CPU and GPU without SSD connected and what I found is that both CPU and GPU getting hotter and hotter all the time but still no picture on screen or beeps from speeker. I tried different PCI slots on MoBo with different cards but still same stuff. I am killing myself over this as I have no idea what do to next and how to find bad part inside.

May 12, 2018

I tested my PSU in different PC which has good boot and every single cable is working so I eliminated that option first. Then I tested GPU with other PC and it was working fine. So my friend got new PC with same CPU as mine I took his MoBo and tested my boot and guess what IT IS WORKING NOW.

I have no idea what happened to old MoBo but I am investigatin it. So at least I know now what is causing problems. And thanks everyone for tips and help