Question PC won't boot after GPU installation

Apr 15, 2019
Hello! I have a Mobo gigabyte b360m ds3h with Intel i8 8th gen which works fine. I bought a GPU gigabyte Radeon rx560 4g oc, after physically installing the GPU the computer beeps 5 times and won't start, removed the GPU and the computer boots fine. I have a psu evga 600w Windows 10 64 bit Bios version is f3 Any help would be really appreciated Edit: Disable integrated graphics and installed the GPU again and still nothing, reverted the changes

Make sure the card is fully and correctly inserted into the PCIe slot along with any power cables (if required).

If that fails then the card is bad. Is it a new card or used?

Also it could be the PCIe slot however that is less likely especially if its never been used. If you have a spare card or can borrow one you can test it but again that'd doubtful.

Apr 15, 2019
Make sure the card is fully and correctly inserted into the PCIe slot along with any power cables (if required).

If that fails then the card is bad. Is it a new card or used?

Also it could be the PCIe slot however that is less likely especially if its never been used. If you have a spare card or can borrow one you can test it but again that'd doubtful.
It's brand new and the pci slot has never been used