PC won't boot after i removed the graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

eri_agbayani

Reputable
May 2, 2015
i don't know if this is the thread, if it's not please guide me to the right thread.
so today my pc won't boot after i removed my graphics card because i just sold it to a friend who needs it. so after turning it on it won't start. should i wait for my new gpu to arrived so i can test it or my pc is damaged? it won't boot to the integrated graphics, i cant' even get past to bios, please help. i also bought another psu but it didn't solve the problem
this is my spec
i3 3220
ecs h61h12-mv lga 1155 motherboard
corsair vs450
8gb ram

Solution
Hello... Relax...
1) You need to Plug your Monitor into the MB and set your Monitor input to that cable type,
2) You should clear your CMOS memory and the BIO's will default to the IGT on next boot and you should see a screen display.
Hello...1) before removing the Video card you need to set your BIO's for IGT and IGT memory enable, save and exit.
2) You could clear your CMOS memory and the BIO's will default to the IGT on next boot.
3) OR you can Just wait for the New GPU.
4) You need to Plug your Monitor into the MB and set your monitor input to that cable.

eri_agbayani

Reputable
May 2, 2015
if i turned my pc on i hear a simple "tick" sound from a psu i think so i thought that the psu was the problem so i bought one, and after installing the new one it still don't boot up. should i just wait for the gpu? it will arrive in 1 week. i can't get back my old gpu from my friend because he lived far away from my home thanks.

eri_agbayani

Reputable
May 2, 2015

the fan is spinning for just a second and it will turn off again

eri_agbayani

Reputable
May 2, 2015

how can i clear my CMOS memory? this is the first time that this happened. so i have no idea thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.