Question Pc wont boot after it 1 week uptime

Oct 30, 2021
Hay i realy hope that someone can help me, i have a problem with my 7 months old self build pc.
The components are:
Msi x570 gaming plus no wifi
2x 16gb ram 3600 mhz
Ryzen 7 3600x
Power suply 500 watt
Msi rx570 4gb

when i look at the ez debug ligths from msi motherboard it stays at cpu and then other ligths goes only blink one time and the pc reboot it self, this all happens in like 5 to 10 seconds. Also to say i use my pc for farming chia coin and i normaly have 8 hdds external then one 120gb ssd and 2 nvme m2 ssd one 1tb other 258gb wher windows is installed.

what i try so far is change thermal paste of cpu and putting rams out only one ram.

Oct 30, 2021
Hay i realy hope that someone can help me, i have a problem with my 7 months old self build pc.
The components are:
Msi x570 gaming plus no wifi
2x 16gb ram 3600 mhz
Ryzen 7 3600x
Power suply 500 watt
Msi rx570 4gb

when i look at the ez debug ligths from msi motherboard it stays at cpu and then other ligths goes only blink one time and the pc reboot it self, this all happens in like 5 to 10 seconds. Also to say i use my pc for farming chia coin and i normaly have 8 hdds external then one 120gb ssd and 2 nvme m2 ssd one 1tb other 258gb wher windows is installed.

what i try so far is change thermal paste of cpu and putting rams out only one ram.

Have you tried resetting the bios, there should be a jumper baised on your manual. Power off the supply. Look for the cmos jumper i think its like 2- 10 sec then put it back. One of 3 4 things has happened hardware failure, power interuption , issue regarding an overclock ,or incorrect setting. Or something crashed windows. Ssd m.2 is very very fast. So you could be stuck in a reboot. (Does your mb have any beeps or safety codes when it posts) ? Or does the display not come up at all?

Oct 30, 2021
Yes i try to reset bios but no result. Also there is no beep or cod sound at starting.
Cant run it untio now i think i have to bring it to pc servis -_-.
Now have to find an servise which let me look and learn.
Also i have try it with nvme ssd and normal ssd