Pc WON'T BOOT AFTER NEW GRAPHICS CARD INSTALLED

Jun 12, 2018
So after Installing new Graphics card in my Pc it wont boot i only see the Big circle main Light while the small red one don't which usually blinks when my computer is working. We already look inside and every fan is spinning including the fan in the Graphics card. We already try a lot of things and still don't know the cause Monitor is just pitch black and i hear no sounds because i don't have Internal speaker. So yeah we bought this Afox Geforce G210 it doesn't have power port you just need to insert it in the Pci-e slot so I put it in the Pci-e Slot x16 which is the single slot this motherboard has. We already bought 1080 Monitor and it still didn't work, disabled the Display adapter "Intel" and uninstalled it's past drivers, Also Boot in Safe Boot Minimal, Changed the Bios setting PEG/PCI and the Dram from "auto" to "800", Removed the Ram and Cmos battery, and it can't be Power Supply because we have a "700W" power supply and We already brought back the Graphics card and it works in their Pc . And yes we did put the Vga cable in the Graphics card and tried to put it on the Motherboard and still no luck :( , is this because of the startup because mine is on selective which should have been Normal

My Specs:
Pentium Dual-Core E6500 2.93GHz
Onboard Graphics: Intel GMA 4500
Trying to use: Afox Geforce G210 (DDR3 LP EOL)
Fortress 700W PSU
Foxconn Motherboard G41MXE-G41MXE-K (Bios: American Megatrends inc. 080015 9/30/2010) Do i need bios update?
because the one in motherboard manufacturer website is for 64bit *its a hard life :)
Monitor: Benq GW2270 (1080)
Windows 8 32bit

ravenjedmanicdao

Respectable
Sep 19, 2016
So have you tried to change the primary graphics adapter to dedicated/discrete/PCIe? Because disabling Intel's graphics driver is not going to help much.
And no, due to the extreme age of the GeForce 210, you will definitely not need a BIOS update.

Have you tried to install the drivers for the GeForce 210 manually? If not, here is the link for the latest driver: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/112595/en-us

Jun 12, 2018
Well i change the "Initate Graphic Adapter" to PEG/PCI i don't know if that's the Primary Graphics Adapter
and should i disable "IGD Graphics Mode" because it is [Enabled,32mb]? ,and the peg port is on [auto]

I did try but it won't install because the Graphic Card (Geforce 210) is not installed

Well we tried putting the ram in the other slot and the Sata port to Sata 1,Sata 3 and removing the Power in the Hard disk
and still no luck it's like whenever we put the Graphics card it won't boot, like there is this blue light that indicates the Power
(I think) is working but the second one light gives no light at all. ( But without the red light https://ibb.co/d8yOVJ )

nico.k

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018
Yes you should disable IGD Graphics Mode and set PEG/PCI to enabled/on/whatever it says, probably could leave it on auto too but when there's a option called "enabled" take that one

TRENDING THREADS