Question PC won't boot after setting platform keys

Oct 10, 2021
Hello, I've tried windows 11 liked it and all, until i tried to play valorant. It gave me an error code, so i looked it up and followed a tutorial to fix it, including the enabling of platform keys.

Now i followed the tutorial, it all worked well, changed the bios settings, saved, boot and... It won't boot anymore, when i press the power button it starts normally, then when the fans start spinning faster it just reboot itself and does it over and over.

My motherboard: Gigabyte B450M-DS3H rev1.0

What I've already tried: clearing the cmos with a jumper. In many ways multiple times.
Clearing the cmos taking out the battery for a few minutes, didn't work, 2 hours, 2 days. Nothing worked.
Prayed a computer god for benevolence and didn't work.

Is my mb just straight up dead? Is there anything I can do at my home that doesn't require sending my motherboard to repair?

Hello, I've tried windows 11 liked it and all, until i tried to play valorant....

Is playing Valorant...or trying to...the common thread here?

https://news.in-24.com/technology/154759.html

Many more articles on this. Not sure how it relates to your problem (it should just lock you out of playing the game, after all) but it might be driving people to try things that DOES make systems unbootable.