Pc won't boot after upgrading it

Bomba135

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
Windows 7 won't boot after upgrading my hardware, I upgraded my cpu motherboard and ram and now it comes up with an error when it tries to boot. This link takes you to a YouTube video where it comes up with an error message https://youtu.be/DkYAs6CigMY

Solution
Hi Bomba135,

My understanding is you upgraded your CPU, Mainboard and Memory without HDD, and you didn't re-install the OS (Windows).
If the answer is yes, the please re-install or upgrade your OS (Windows) as well, since the old version of OS is not compatible with your new hardware once it load into windows.

Upgrade OS or re-install OS, you could provide again enough information about your new gear, then it will be ok.

bmkhoi

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017
Hi Bomba135,

My understanding is you upgraded your CPU, Mainboard and Memory without HDD, and you didn't re-install the OS (Windows).
If the answer is yes, the please re-install or upgrade your OS (Windows) as well, since the old version of OS is not compatible with your new hardware once it load into windows.

Upgrade OS or re-install OS, you could provide again enough information about your new gear, then it will be ok.

Solution

bmkhoi

Commendable
Jan 23, 2017

yeah, be ware to backup your data first. by connect the old HDD to another PC.