[SOLVED] PC wont boot and no storage in my hard drive

Feb 16, 2022
Hi I just got another problem its my ssd I dont know what's the cause,here's the problem the last time I open my computer it run fine minutes later it keep freezing and I restart my pc it keep freezing and black screen. Now my pc wont boot and also I tried reinstalling it and wont work because my sad got no gb. What is the cause of this?

Solution
Is this an NVME SSD? Remove power, and reseat it, or if your mainboard supports two NVME M.2 slots, move it to the other.,...

If a SATA SSD, remove power reseat both cables to SATA drive...and consider trying a different SATA port on mainboard as well...(if you have a DVD or BlueRay drive, you can swap SATA cables just to rule out a faulty cable...)

If symptoms persist, indeed perhaps it's time to start pondering a replacement.
Is this an NVME SSD? Remove power, and reseat it, or if your mainboard supports two NVME M.2 slots, move it to the other.,...

If a SATA SSD, remove power reseat both cables to SATA drive...and consider trying a different SATA port on mainboard as well...(if you have a DVD or BlueRay drive, you can swap SATA cables just to rule out a faulty cable...)

If symptoms persist, indeed perhaps it's time to start pondering a replacement.

Last edited:
Solution