[SOLVED] PC wont boot anymore

Mar 19, 2019
I have fairly new computer, components bought slowly one by one over the last year or so. I cant even remember when the problems started but, after I bought a new GPU Asus GTX 1060 6GB version. I have i3 8350k with CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO, Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400mhz CL14 2x4GB, Mobo is MSI z370 PC PRO, PSU seems to be GX-lite 600W, my boot drive is HyperX Fury 120GB, I bought Samsung 970 EVO NVMe m.2 500gb to replace my old HDD that had over 27000hours on power which I thought was causing problems ingame, but seems like I was wrong.

My pc has started to freeze randomly, it happens ingame, it happens straight up when I get windows running, it might happen when I open chrome. Sometimes I get it running and it happens when I just press on a application. This happened fairly rarely after I got my new GPU and didnt think much of it, tried to find solutions and ways of recreating it, but it didnt really work. Id say about a month ago It got worse by me not being able to boot my PC without going through bios, I didnt have to change anything in bios, just esc and boot up. In the last few weeks the freezing got worse and doing anything is close to impossible. Well last night it got so bad that I cant even boot my computer anymore. It gives me this error that says hard disk error or something ctrl alt del to restart. And If I try to change something in bios, it just keeps posting bios and nothing else.

I have fairly good understanding how to work with PCs but this goes way too deep for me to understand, Ive done alot of tests to find the reason for freezing, Ive done memcheck, Ive done system scans, I changed GPU for my old and it didnt help, Ive followed so many guides but none of them have helped. I am frustrated having a fairly new PC that isnt working at all. Ive bought new parts to get rid of old that I thought were causing problems but for nothing. Im now going to install windows and wipe the PC clean, but thought Id post if anyone has any good ideas if it might be hardware and not software. Because Im out of answers right now.

TRENDING THREADS