Question PC won't boot anymore

Feb 19, 2023
Hi,

PC was running fine just yesterday, wanted to boot up today: nothing.

Get a short Signal (Monitor activates on Display Port) but immediately says no Signal and turns Black.
Peripherie will not activate. CPU Fans run, LED on watercooling works, thats about all.

Running:
Asrock B560m-hdv
Intel i9 11900f
Geforce 3080ti
64gb corsair RAM
Soundblaster ze
Samsung Evo 850

So far i've:
Reset cmos (although i'm not Sure if done right as i have no way of confirmation)
Swapped RAM and tried different slots
Disconnected everything butngpu, CPU and RAM
Build out soundcard and ssd
Tested all cables

My conclusion this far is that my Mainboard somehow got destroyed over night. Is there anything else i can check or do?

Thank you very much

Ralston18

Titan
Does the monitor work on another known working (no problem) computer?

Will the PC boot into Safe Mode and the monitor then displays?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

Feb 19, 2023
Does the monitor work on another known working (no problem) computer?

Will the PC boot into Safe Mode and the monitor then displays?

PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or even bit-mining?

PC has been running for 1 1/2 years, bought it preconfigured. Have no other PC to Check if Monitor is the problem, but PC does not POST so i'd say that is not the problem.

PSU is Seasonic SSR550GB with 550W. Came with PC so i assume it was new 1 1/2 years ago. Condition is good, no sounds that should not be, had no problem with heavy load.

No Video editing, no mining. I am gaming, but mostly old stuff (even though on 51xx*1440). GPU never had heavy load. System is pretty Overkill for what i am doing.

Feb 19, 2023
PC has been running for 1 1/2 years, bought it preconfigured. Have no other PC to Check if Monitor is the problem, but PC does not POST so i'd say that is not the problem.

PSU is Seasonic SSR550GB with 550W. Came with PC so i assume it was new 1 1/2 years ago. Condition is good, no sounds that should not be, had no problem with heavy load.

No Video editing, no mining. I am gaming, but mostly old stuff (even though on 51xx*1440). GPU never had heavy load. System is pretty Overkill for what i am doing.

Might add: using samsung g9 Odyssey neo. Only Thing i changed yesterday is adding hdmi cable for pic in pic Mode, also did work fine.