[SOLVED] PC Won't Boot, But Fans Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2020
My PC won't boot after rebuild. Won't even show signs of power unless I press on the bottom right corner (beside JBT1), but even after that I get fans spinning which their LED's will remain unlit. I haven't put in any new components, except for fans. Checked CPU pins, they were not bent. Please help me out. The EZ Debug lights up red when fans spin, VGA, and all MOBO lights light up also.
My build:

-H270M Mortar Arctic

-Intel i5-7400

-PNY XLR8 1050 TI

-Corsair CX650M PSU

-16 GB of Team Vulcan DDR4 RAM

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
My PC won't boot after rebuild. Won't even show signs of power unless I press on the bottom right corner (beside JBT1), but even after that I get fans spinning which their LED's will remain unlit. I haven't put in any new components, except for fans. Checked CPU pins, they were not bent. Please help me out. The EZ Debug lights up red when fans spin, VGA, and all MOBO lights light up also.
My build:

-H270M Mortar Arctic

-Intel i5-7400

-PNY XLR8 1050 TI

-Corsair CX650M PSU

Update: I got past the black screen, but I constantly have to apply pressure to the bottom right corner. to get anything. I took it out of the case completely and I had to apply no pressure and it seemed to be doing fine. But as soon as I screw it in, I have to apply pressure.

May 23, 2020
My build:

-H270M Mortar Arctic

-Intel i5-7400

-PNY XLR8 1050 TI

-Corsair CX650M PSU

Update: Fixed!
All I had to do was tighten a stand-off that was raising the bottom right corner. :)

Reactions: mctrader07
Status
Not open for further replies.