Question Pc won't boot even to bios

Oct 17, 2019
I switch gpu last week and since then my pc has only started 1 time otherwise it just goes to black screen with fans going and my monitor noticing a displayport connection.

Last night i noticed a light on my motherboard that light being EZ debug and the CPU light is on.
I tried taking out the cpu and didn't notice any bent pins or such applied new cooling paste and still nothing.

I appreciate any advice!

Edit: I'm a moron here are the specs

CPU: Amd ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: Msi b450m m2 pro max
GPU: RTX 2070 super aorus
PSU: Corsair RMX 750w gold
RAM: G.Skill ripjaws 2x8gb DDR4 3200
And 2 SSD one Kingston 400gb and a Samsung 1tb

Last edited:
I switch gpu last week and since then my pc has only started 1 time otherwise it just goes to black screen with fans going and my monitor noticing a displayport connection.

Last night i noticed a light on my motherboard that light being EZ debug and the CPU light is on.
I tried taking out the cpu and didn't notice any bent pins or such applied new cooling paste and still nothing.

I appreciate any advice!
What PC ??????

I appreciate any advice!
Try taking out the CMOS battery and put it back in after 5 minutes. You can check out how to do it here
Come back if it doesn't work but it solves all my issues, same issues as yours.

Oct 17, 2019
Try taking out the CMOS battery and put it back in after 5 minutes. You can check out how to do it here
Come back if it doesn't work but it solves all my issues, same issues as yours.
Nevermind after about 40 or so minutes the pc shutdown and it's back to doing the same thing again. The case also becomes completely unresponsive and i can only power it of on the PSU switch

Last edited: