Question PC wont boot if my RX 570 is in the PCIE slot

Apr 8, 2019
So I was playing a game today and my PC suddenly went off. When i tried to boot it up, nothing happened. No lights on the power button, no fans spinning, etc and a ticking noise coming from the PSU. Initially I thought it was the PSU but when I removed the RX 570 from the PCIE slot the PC booted just fine with no problems, I even tried it with my RX 460 card and the PC booted just fine with the RX 460. It is only when the RX 570 is in the PCIE slot that the PC won't boot. Take note I have beeb using this RX 570 for a week and it has been fine so far until today when my PC unexpectedly shut off. Any ideas? I highly suspect the GPU but I got it a week ago so I'm not too sure. I bought RX 570 refurbished if that helps

TLDR; Was playing a game and PC suddenly turned off, now PC won't boot on RX 570 (card i was originally using), but will boot with RX 460 or no GPU

It's possible it won't boot with the RX 570 because it requires more power.

See if you can either enter BIOS to look at the voltage readings (+3V, +5V and +12V) or use something like HWiNFO and look at the same readings under the motherboard section. This would at least give some clue as to how the PSU is performing.

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for the replies guys. I have an Antec High Current Gamer PSU @ 520w 80+ Bronze and was using it with the RX 570 for a few days and it was working fine until today. I am not sure whats going on