Question PC won't boot into anything past Bios

Jul 10, 2019
Hello, first time posting here and having some issues with my new build. I cannot get my PC to boot into anything other than my BIOS. Trying to boot into my hard drive with windows 10 on it resulted in my system freezing at the windows logo. I've tried using a windows recoveryUSB and installation USB as well, both resulting in the same issue I had with the hard drive. I'm at a loss at what to try next so any help would be appreciated.

ASUS TUF Z370
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8
i7 9700k
Corsair RM750
This is all I have installed at the moment since I've been trying to troubleshoot what the potential problem could be.

Try another flash drive. The fact that you installed windows, the system posts and started to load into windows tells me the following:
It isn't a bios/motherboard issue.
Boot priority is sound.
You successfully loaded windows onto the ssd/hdd.
Either there was an issue with the OS installation, either because of the physical flash drive itself or the media on it.
Trying another flash drive using the media creation to should be able to eliminate other possibilities in the troubleshooting process.

Jul 10, 2019
Try another flash drive. The fact that you installed windows, the system posts and started to load into windows tells me the following:
It isn't a bios/motherboard issue.
Boot priority is sound.
You successfully loaded windows onto the ssd/hdd.
Either there was an issue with the OS installation, either because of the physical flash drive itself or the media on it.
Trying another flash drive using the media creation to should be able to eliminate other possibilities in the troubleshooting process.
Okay, I'll try that. I should also just mention that this drive already had windows installed. I was still freezing up at the spinning windows logo on both this drive and the USB. The furthest the USB has gotten is to the purple screen but then it freezes, even when I have every other drive disconnected.

Jul 10, 2019
When you booted to the media creation tool, did you delete the partitions and create new? Make sure you back up your data before doing so.
Can't even boot into the USB. Freezes up at the windows logo the same way that the USB does. Sometimes it'll freeze at a purple screen, but still keeps freezing.

What could be happening:
You are failing to boot to your flash drive so windows attempting to load isn't the flash drive. It's your actually SSD/HDD

Solution:
Try tapping F8 on startup. This will get you to the boot menu so you can select which device you'd like to boot to. In this case you'll be looking for the flash drive. Does it show up in the boot menu?

Jul 10, 2019
What could be happening:
You are failing to boot to your flash drive so windows attempting to load isn't the flash drive. It's your actually SSD/HDD

Solution:
Try tapping F8 on startup. This will get you to the boot menu so you can select which device you'd like to boot to. In this case you'll be looking for the flash drive. Does it show up in the boot menu?
Yes, it does. I've even tried to just boot into only the USB even with all my drives disconnected and it still keeps freezing up at the windows logo. I've checked everything I can think of, including the RAM.