Dec 12, 2018
Here are the PC specs:

• AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Asus Prime x570-Pro
  • Corsair vengeance RGB Pro 16gb 3200mhz White
  • Gigabyte Gaming OC 3X White RTX 2060 Super 8GB
  • Corsair TX750M 80 Plus Gold
  • Samsung 860 Evo 500gb SSD

So I have recently built my first PC. When I turn it on I get to part where it says "press F2 or DEL for BIOS" then I get the windows logo but a second after the windows logo shows up, the PC restarts, and it just continues doing that until I either enter BIOS or turn the PC off. I have tried to boot into the windows media creation tool but it's still the same issue. I tried the PSU and GPU in my old PC and it can boot into windows. My SSD works perfectly fine in my old PC too. I have already replaced the motherboard, but still same issue. I also updated the BIOS yesterday (from version 1405 to version 1407) but didn't fix the problem. I don't know if it's the RAM, CPU or something else as I can't test the CPU and RAM on my old PC due to it being intel and having DDR3 RAM compared to AMD and DDR4 RAM. Could anyone tell me what's most likely causing the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

pati_yeet

Prominent
Dec 12, 2018
fresh os install?
latest bios?
test with 1 stick of ram?
Fresh OS install won't work as I can't boot the windows media creation tool as it restarts on the windows logo, same as booting into my SSD drive. Version 1407 is the latest BIOS update available for download which I have already installed yesterday but still same issue. After seeing this post I tried with 1 stick of RAM only (tried with both sticks) but still restarts when it tried to boot into windows.