Pc wont boot. No fans spinning. No beep sound?

altintas0000

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys so yesterday when I got home I tried to boot my pc but it wouldn't, this has happened to me once. I experienced it the last time due to my extension cord, i changed it recently and it was working until yesterday. I think I have a bad psu and that might cause the problem but the thing is I bought the pc prebuilt from a website. I have warranty and I'm gonna call them later today as I did the last time (they didn't help much). Below you will see my specs and any help would be highly appreciated. It's sad I buy a gaming pc and it won't even boot.

Cpu: i5-7500
Gpu: gtx 1060 3gb
Mobo: asus b250m-k
Psu: corsair cx500
Ram: 8gb 2133mhz corsair (idk which model)
Monitor : asus vs247hr

NOTE: I have read almost everywhere that my psu isn't good for gaming and I want to swap it out but I will lose my warranty but if thats the component causing the problem I'm willing to do it.

Also: my ethernet cable shows a green light and also orange. I have led light with the case and it's not lighting up, aswell as led behind my desk not lighting up..

Thanks!

altintas0000

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017
So you're saying I should return it? The psu or pc? I have warranty on it so it won't be a problem, although the psu is still bad and may even cause problems after the warranty.. and ty for the answer btw!

altintas0000

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017

Yeah man I want to return it back and get it fixed. I have wanted a pc since 2k13 and now 2k17 i get one and 6months later its not working. I also would like to pay for upgrades without a problem, I am thinking evga 750w g2/g3. What do u think?

altintas0000

Prominent
Oct 9, 2017

Yeah thats fucked up man, I even paid very much for it because its expensive in my country, the rest of my components seem fairly good for now I think but maybe just the power supply thats bad. I also have a cpu fan for and 1 fan in the front, if all goes well and it turns on and works, when the warranty is over i will upgrade many things, such as psu (thats if i cant upgrade it without losing the warranty atm) and also more fans etc :)