Question Pc wont boot no signal on monitor.

Jul 19, 2020
So this is a new build its my first time and so what happened was that I was playing a game when my pc decided to kick me out so I was back at the desktop, out of no where I get a bsod (blu screen of death) saying recovering data and it said it was going to restart but it never did and we already changed the psu but the pc still doesn't boot up. When I power on theres lights on mobo and theres a red led next to cpu but we got it brand new and when I used to press the power button it used to have a white led and now it doesn’t turn on I really need help plz.

So this is a new build its my first time and so what happened was that I was playing a game when my pc decided to kick me out so I was back at the desktop, out of no where I get a bsod (blu screen of death) saying recovering data and it said it was going to restart but it never did and we already changed the psu but the pc still doesn't boot up. When I power on theres lights on mobo and theres a red led next to cpu but we got it brand new and when I used to press the power button it used to have a white led and now it doesn’t turn on I really need help plz.
Have you tried clearing the system bios yet? Pull the watch type battery from the mobo well the psu is unplugged and hold the power button x2s reseat the battery in the mobo and call it plug the psu back in. See if the system will post

Have you tried clearing the system bios yet? Pull the watch type battery from the mobo well the psu is unplugged and hold the power button x2s reseat the battery in the mobo and call it plug the psu back in. See if the system will post

Jul 19, 2020
I already tried that but it didn’t work I was talking to a experienced pc repairer and he said it could be a dead mobo. I don’t really know. Ive tried everything and Im about to give up.