Question Pc won't boot or install any OS

Aug 2, 2020
Hello, my pc was just working fine, until two days ago I started having multiple bsod, after a while I figured that it was a broken driver, an then worked fine after that. But yesterday, everytime I tried to open rainbow six siege, I would get a bsod cause by the antichrist battleye, also other startup programs won't start with the pc. I tried to update drivers with driver booster, but after that my pc won't boot up, anytime I would get a bsod on windows loading. I've tried to use a Windows usb, same problem, i formatted the sss, tried to use 1 ram at time, tried a clear CMOS and tried to install Linux, but I either have a kernel panic o it would remain stuck on loading. I've also tried to use a old pair of rams I had, but still Linux won't install. I really don't know what is causing this issue.
PSU: EVGA 600W
Intel i5 9600k
16 GB Corsair Vengeance
Zotac gtx 1060

Bassplate

Respectable
Apr 4, 2020
Hello, my pc was just working fine, until two days ago I started having multiple bsod, after a while I figured that it was a broken driver, an then worked fine after that. But yesterday, everytime I tried to open rainbow six siege, I would get a bsod cause by the antichrist battleye, also other startup programs won't start with the pc. I tried to update drivers with driver booster, but after that my pc won't boot up, anytime I would get a bsod on windows loading. I've tried to use a Windows usb, same problem, i formatted the sss, tried to use 1 ram at time, tried a clear CMOS and tried to install Linux, but I either have a kernel panic o it would remain stuck on loading. I've also tried to use a old pair of rams I had, but still Linux won't install. I really don't know what is causing this issue.
PSU: EVGA 600W
Intel i5 9600k
16 GB Corsair Vengeance
Zotac gtx 1060
Can you tell us what method did you use to make a bootable Windows USB/CD for Windows Installation ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS