PC won't boot (overclocking gone wrong?)

Jan 20, 2019
So, I got a new Ryzen PC and built it a week ago, and it has worked perfectly up to this point.
Today, I decided to try and overclock it. I used Ryzen Master to get it to 4.0 Ghz, and it seemed to work at first (Cinebench didn't crash). But after a restart, the PC didn't went into Windows.

So, I went into the BIOS, and I went to the clock speed. It showed 3.4 Ghz. I changed it to 3.5 Ghz, and then saved the changes. After that... everything went down the toilet.
The PC powered on, but the monitor didn't show the BIOS. It only showed a blank command line.

And after another reset, the monitor didn't show anything (there wasn't any video output). I tried 5 times after that, and no changes. I even kept it off for a while (15 min) and it didn't solve the problem.

The parts I'm using are:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
MSI B350M PRO-VH PLUS
Stock Cooler
G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB Windforce OC Video Card
EVGA - 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply
SanDisk - SSD PLUS 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Windows 10 (October Update)
Cougar - MG110 MicroATX Mini Tower Case

My Guess is that the configurations of the BIOS caused conflict with Ryzen Master. Do I need to reset the BIOS? Because that would cause the MB to not recognize the CPU...

Any other ideas?

Actions taken (I'll update this as I try to solve this):

1. Left the PC unplugged for around 15 minutes, before turning it on again.

(If my English sounds strange, that's because it isn't my first language. Sorry for any inconveniences)

Solution
Unplugging power doesn't do anything.
1 unplug cord from back of power supply
2 press and hold power button on your case for 15 secs witch normally resets the bios.
Then plug in and try booting.

then report back
Jan 20, 2019

Ok, sorry for the delay in answering, but I had a lot of stuff to do today.

I tried what you suggested, and it didn't work.

However, a BIOS restart seemed like the best solution, so I looked up the manual to see how to do so (using a jumper cap to short JBAT1 for 5-10 seconds with the power cord plugged), and that did the trick. The PC booted up correctly and it posted into the BIOS. After checking that everything (CPU clock and RAM speed) was at default values, I saved the changes and then it posted into Windows without any problems.

Thanks anyways for the answer!