Question PC Wont Boot Regardless of Successful Bios Flash

Aug 1, 2021
Hello everyone, I seek your wisdom with my newly built PC, I am a first time builder so I don't have the best idea of what I'm doing. Here are my parts: Phantek's Enthoo Pro Full Tower, 5900x CPU, 3080 GPU, x570 Tomahawk mobo, cooler master rgb CPU cooler, Corsair Vengeance 2x16 RAM, a 2 TB Intel nvme SSD, an 850 W psu, 5 Deepcool case fans, and 1 included case fan.

When I first set everything up I tried the power button, nothing. I made sure that the power switch front panel cable was in correctly, yes. I read that with my cpu I would likely need a bios flash. Alright so I have two 2.0 16 gb usb's and I downloaded version "17" of the bios update for my mobo (13-17 are compatible I read). I plugged in the power, flipped the switch, plugged in the usb into the bios usb port, and held the bios button down for 5 seconds. Computer boots up, everything is connected but the RAM. Case fans, CPU fan, and graphics card fan are spinning. The mobo's ez debug cpu light is solid white and on. The light in the back near the bios is flashing white slowly, then doubles in flashing speed for approximately 5-6 minutes. The mobo restarts. The flashing light in the back is no where to be seen. The ez debug light has swapped to dram and is no longer on for the cpu. It's just a solid white light there, but it makes sense because I unplugged my ram sticks. Switched off the the pc, took out the usb, plugged in the hdmi, switched on the power, and pressed the power button, still no activity. I know when I flashed there was power illuminating the power button on the case so I don't think I destroyed anything up there. I think, given all the information here, I successfully flashed. I have used both USB's and flashed version 17 and 16, all with the exact same steps and it all has the same outcome, no activity. Any guidance or ideas are more than welcome, I'm really excited to use this pc and I need to use it for work soon. Thanks.

Aug 1, 2021
Hey there,

Have you reset CMOS? Do that and see if it comes to life.

Instructions will be in your mobo manual.
Hi, I tried to reset the CMOS. Mobo did not come with a jumper cable so I used a screwdriver. I triple checked to make sure it was the right pins. Still didn't come to life. Anything else?