[SOLVED] PC won't boot to windows after driver easy restart.

Feb 26, 2022
Ryzen 5 5600x
B450m steel legend
G. Skill 2x16 3200
1050 ti
1 kingspec p4 480 ssd
1 nvme Intel ssd
1 samsung 850 evo
So I was updating some drivers in driver easy then I installed a driver for my Intel nvme ssd it said nvme controller so I manually installed it like I always do with other drivers then it said I had to restart the pc, so I did then it went to preparing automatic repair to choose an option blue screen. I tried going to my bios booting into my kingspec ssd that had my windows installed but still went to automatic repair to choose an option, I've been doing everything in the boot menu to load into windows but still got the same result, can anyone help me? Also I have secure boot on.

Solution
Wipe the drive, reinstall, and never use driver updating software.

You likely have wrong drivers in there now, so your install of Windows can't properly communicate with your hardware any longer. Unless a restore point fixes the situation, it's full wipe time. And then update your drivers manually in the future; driver software of this type is never recommended for very good reasons.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Wipe the drive, reinstall, and never use driver updating software.

You likely have wrong drivers in there now, so your install of Windows can't properly communicate with your hardware any longer. Unless a restore point fixes the situation, it's full wipe time. And then update your drivers manually in the future; driver software of this type is never recommended for very good reasons.

Solution