PC won't boot up again immediately after shut down

eiai

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
Hello guys, need some helps here…

I have a problem here. I build this PC since around October. I have no problem at all with this PC at first, everything looks fine. The electricity is not good at my region. It often goes blackout and my PC have been cut out because of that (already happened around 5-6 times). Then after that my PC just won’t boot up like it is "moody". Sometimes it boots up sometimes it doesn’t. I bought a UPS because of this, just so when it goes blackout my PC will stay turned on and I can normally shut it down. But, I don’t know why it just won’t boot up like normal anymore. I have disassembled and reassemble it a couple times now and still don’t know what’s wrong. I test the PSU using paper clip method and it is normal. I have swapped the RAM and reseat it and the result is still the same. When my PC finally boot up, everything just goes back to normal. No performance issues at all. But when I shut it down (or even put it in sleep), and want to boot up again, it just won’t. All I have to do to boot it up is “Turn PSU on – Turn the power PC on – still won’t boot up – Turn PSU off – repeat”. What’s wrong with this PC? Should I just not turn this off at all? Here is the video link about my PC problem so you guys can see what I mean
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=_wMQZYTZZG4

My spec:
Mobo: Asrock AB350 Gaming ITX
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600 Wraith Spire
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED White 16GB 2666
SSD: Samsung Evo 750 120GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB
PSU: Seasonic G-550
Case: Thermaltake Core V1

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my bad English.

eiai

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
UPDATE
apparently my problem fixes itself. so my Pc is connected to a UPS. if the UPS doesn't react or create no sound when I switch on the PSU, it won't boot up like I said in my problem. but if there is sound when I turn on my PSU (so it means it is ready to deliver power to other components) it will boot up as soon as I press the power button. and as the first answer say, it IS my PSU that has the problem but I don't have to RMA it (yet) since it is powering normally and doesn't affect my PC performance at all. thanks.

broudgames1

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

Thats just the same problem that's happening to me (if i just leave my computer plugged the pc runs normally) and i don't recommend ignoring the problem since it could cause some cerious problems

broudgames1

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

So i took the pc to the man who sold it to me and it worked for him without a problem
he told me that the problem is the electricity

broudgames1

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

i'm using a surge protectors and i think that you have the same problem as me since you too have that electricity issue in your region
The guy told me that it has nothing to do with the psu

eiai

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
that should be enough to protect. my PC got cut out 5-6 times because of power outage. so there where all the problems begin. and that's why I bought PSU.

broudgames1

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

Sooo you bought a psu and it fixed the problem ?

eiai

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
sorry I mean UPS. I don't replace the PSU. now it's just notmal. just did some little trick to turn it on. have changed pc name to "moody" now hahaha

broudgames1

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

Yeah these pcs are just confusing

broudgames1

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

I just want to ask you afinal question sorry
Do you leave it plugged to the wall ?? cause if i leave it plugged to the wall it runs normally
thnx

broudgames1

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017

For me i can't turn off my psu sooo is it dangerous to keep the computer plugged to the wall since a light stays on on the motherboard thnx