Question PC WONT BOOT UP/SUPER SLOW BOOTING WHEN INSTALL SECOND DRIVE

Oct 21, 2020
HI i just want to ask why my pc is super slow when booting up you can also say its stuck at the booting process

First thing first i have a ssd which is 120gb i installed the os in there i also have the second drive which is the 250gb hdd seagate brand when im not reformating it its good but when i reformat it the pc suddenly goes weird its slower than before also the hdd health is pretty bad thats why i have the ssd

so i installed all the driver on the hdd because it has more capacity but note that the os is still installed on the sdd so im installing application and the pc became slower i tried to restart then im stuck at the booting process i tried everything bios and installing new os but it wont let me go through the installation process but if i remove the hdd the pc is becoming fine.

I INSTALLED NEW HDD WHICH IS FROM MY LAPTOP TOSHIBA BRAND AND ITS WORKING FINE NO ERRORS THE PERFORMANCE IS GOOD

PLEASE TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM IS THE HDD ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM
IS THE HDD IS AT BAD PERFORMANCE OR IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG?????

HI i just want to ask why my pc is super slow when booting up you can also say its stuck at the booting process

First thing first i have a ssd which is 120gb i installed the os in there i also have the second drive which is the 250gb hdd seagate brand when im not reformating it its good but when i reformat it the pc suddenly goes weird its slower than before also the hdd health is pretty bad thats why i have the ssd

so i installed all the driver on the hdd because it has more capacity but note that the os is still installed on the sdd so im installing application and the pc became slower i tried to restart then im stuck at the booting process i tried everything bios and installing new os but it wont let me go through the installation process but if i remove the hdd the pc is becoming fine.

I INSTALLED NEW HDD WHICH IS FROM MY LAPTOP TOSHIBA BRAND AND ITS WORKING FINE NO ERRORS THE PERFORMANCE IS GOOD

PLEASE TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM IS THE HDD ARE THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM
IS THE HDD IS AT BAD PERFORMANCE OR IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG?????
I would get rid of the HDD.
I think there's something wrong with it.
You even say "the hdd health is pretty bad".

Oct 21, 2020
I would get rid of the HDD.
I think there's something wrong with it.
You even say "the hdd health is pretty bad".
Yes I already change my hdd but im kinda confused why i can still use the hdd before i reformat/installed new os its the same os windows 7

EDIT:I ALSO THINK RECALL THAT THE HDD ON THE LAPTOP IS MUCH OLDER(TOSHIBA HDD ITS A 10 YEARS OLD) (THE HDD WITH THE PROBLEMS I BOUGHT THESE 2 YEARS AGO)

THANKS FOR HELPING ME:)

Oct 21, 2020
I don't have an answer for that but I do know that once drives start acting up...strange things happen and usually at that point I get rid of them because you can waste a lot of time on these things and hard drives are relatively cheap these days.
ITS OKAY THANKYOU I PROBABLY INVEST SOME NEW HDD OR SDD THAN FIXING THE HARD DRIVE IT SELF THANKS MAN HAVE A GREAT DAY :)