[SOLVED] PC won't boot up [tried PC won't boot thread and still won't work]

Sep 30, 2021
Hi. I hope you could help me with my situation.

The PC won't boot up/no display. Three LED flashing: first CPU, VGA, then RAM.

Here is what I've done so far.

Re-seat RAM
Re-seat CPU
On board/GPU
One ram-two ram, different module
Reset CMOS by removing batt for 5 mins
Replace CMOS batt
Tried diff SSD for boot
Power drain

System specs
Aorus b450 elite v1
240gb ssd
2x4 ddr4 2400mhz
Ryzen 5 3600
Zotac 1660ti
750w psu

I do not know if it relates but I did upgrade to windows 11, but it worked fine.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

750W is the wattage of the PSU, can you please mention the make and model of the unit and it's age?

On board/GPU
Your Ryzen 5 3600 doesn't have an iGPU. You're going to need another discrete GPU to see if your discrete is faulty/failing. Rule out your GPU by taking it to a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU with at least 550W of power for the entire system. If it works there, then the issue could be your motherboard or your PSU failing to deliver power to all components.

As for your motherboard, disconnect from the wall and display and take the CMOS battery out for at least 30 mins before replacing.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

750W is the wattage of the PSU, can you please mention the make and model of the unit and it's age?

On board/GPU
Your Ryzen 5 3600 doesn't have an iGPU. You're going to need another discrete GPU to see if your discrete is faulty/failing. Rule out your GPU by taking it to a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU with at least 550W of power for the entire system. If it works there, then the issue could be your motherboard or your PSU failing to deliver power to all components.

As for your motherboard, disconnect from the wall and display and take the CMOS battery out for at least 30 mins before replacing.

Solution