Question pc wont boot, weird issue.

Blake_40

Honorable
Feb 18, 2017
so i recently bought a new mobo and case to start upgrading my current gaming system, i have another PC that i use for work and video editing. so i went to micro center and bought an asus tuff gaming b360 plus motherboard, i got all the components on and put it in the new case, pressed power and boom nothing booted. all the fans are on and lights are on but no image. so i did everything possible, and i honestly do mean everything, and i figured it was the mobo so to make sure i was right i put everything back on the old mobo and yes everything boots and is working just fine. so i take the new mobo back to micro center, tell them it was bad, and get a new one, the same one just matx instead of atx. so i get home do it all again and boom the same issue. but if i put the ram in the back two dimm slots it boot loops. also whats really weird is on both mobos the first new one and the second if i plug in a peripheral it wont turn on, but if i barely put it half way in to the USB slot it stays on but doesn't function.. i have ran out of ideas. idk if the asus b360 plus is just garbage or if it doesn't like my components or what... any ideas? i am tired of wasting money and trips to micro center to no avail...

Blake_40

Honorable
Feb 18, 2017
so since no one wants to help i guess, a little update. i went and bought new ram and motherboard and it still boot loops. literally a brand new motherboard (so my third motherboard) and this system still wont boot. i dont understand what is going on and im about fed up with it. if someone could please offer some help or any oinions. i thought this was a help site and no one is helping.