gigabitvulpine

Prominent
Oct 12, 2017
Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x 3.6GHz (Not Overclocked)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T2
MOBO: MSI Tomahawk b350
Ram: (x2) Corsair Vengeance LPX 8gb DDR4 - 2133
HDD1: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb Sata SSD
HDD2: WB Blue 1tb
GPU: Sapphire RX 580 8gb NITRO+
PSU: Seasonic 520w 80+ Bronze Modular
Case: Corsair 100R

I built this PC a year ago and it has worked fine with no problems since.
I don't know what could've gone wrong and what part bit the dust.

My PC worked fine last night. I played some games, turned it off, and went to bed.
I woke up this morning and tried to turn on my tower. It started up, but the fans stayed constant and there was no video.

I opened it up to see if I could find any problems. The only thing I could see is the "EZ Debug" CPU LED would come on for a few seconds and then turn off, no other LEDs would light up (Aside from the red ones all over the MOBO). That was about it.
The RGB logo on my GPU would light up normally like it was fine too.
So far I've tried reseating different components (including the CPU), turning it on without different components, using a different PSU and GPU, resetting the BIOS, and few other thing and nothing has changed.
Still no post, still no video. Fans still stay at a constant speed.

I did find out that the PSU and GPU work.
I don't have another AM4 CPU or MOBO so I can't really test those
My thoughts are that either the CPU or the MOBO are dead. I am certain that I still have warranties on them too.

Thank you for your time.

Solution
Sapphire RX 580 8gb NITRO+ ...Not saying it's the issue for sure , but I had three of them fail on me. I failed completely other 2 ports stopped functioning. RMA's went smooth all replacements running smooth.

Memory modules sold as Singles have no guarantee to be compatible together in multiple combinations. They are only guaranteed to work as Single modules.

I suggest you list memory by part number and/or link to it.

gigabitvulpine

Prominent
Oct 12, 2017

Memory modules sold as Singles have no guarantee to be compatible together in multiple combinations. They are only guaranteed to work as Single modules.

I suggest you list memory by part number and/or link to it.
My bad.
I listed them kinda weird.
I bought them as a (2x8gb) 16gb set.
Here's the newegg link