[SOLVED] PC won't boot whenever i put "any" GPU.

laser_213

Commendable
Dec 21, 2017
My PC won't boot whenever I install a video card on my motherboard...No matter what kind of GPU I plug in it won't boot.I tried removing my ram and my hdd and still it won't boot.It is accompanied with eerie noise but it's not too loud but when i connect my display cable (VGA) on my motherboard...It will boot to windows without any problem and the eerie sound is gone.I also tried changing those things in the bios menu... changed video options from ( " Auto - Integrated - PCI-E " ) and still it won't boot whenever i put "any" of my available video cards...It's working recently but after shutting it down, go somewhere and maybe 5 hours later that thing happened...Hope you can help thank you...

Solution
I will suppose that you know how to install a GFXcard correctly which PCI-express slot, PCI-E power connection if it needs it, correct type of video input/output cable..... etc. SO LET'S move on..

It won't boot like, it isn't turn on or the PC switches on but you don't have video output?
Specs of PSU, M/B if you can?
Let the option BIOS graphics card to auto.

The noise if it comes from your CPU fan then it's time to change the fan of the heatsink or to buy a new cooler. There is a short solution to remove the dust from the fan and lubricate the bearing of the fan [https://www.techrepublic.com/article/quiet-noisy-computer-fans-with-a-drop-of-oil/], but this will solve the problem for a short time. You better buy a new one...

laser_213

Commendable
Dec 21, 2017
Uhmm yeah...I think it comes from the heatsink of my CPU...
16GB of RAM
500GB HDD
500GB seagate barracuda HDD
Intel core i5-3570...But...just..I encountered this problem after shutting down my PC and going back 5 hours later...anything suspicious?

I will suppose that you know how to install a GFXcard correctly which PCI-express slot, PCI-E power connection if it needs it, correct type of video input/output cable..... etc. SO LET'S move on..

It won't boot like, it isn't turn on or the PC switches on but you don't have video output?
Specs of PSU, M/B if you can?
Let the option BIOS graphics card to auto.

The noise if it comes from your CPU fan then it's time to change the fan of the heatsink or to buy a new cooler. There is a short solution to remove the dust from the fan and lubricate the bearing of the fan [https://www.techrepublic.com/article/quiet-noisy-computer-fans-with-a-drop-of-oil/], but this will solve the problem for a short time. You better buy a new one to avoid overheating problems.

Solution