Question PC won't boot with GPU installed.

Feb 20, 2019
So, i bought used R9 270X, and when i installed it, connected all perfectly and pressed the power button cpu cooler spinned for 1 second and gpu coolers just barely itched, however if i press the power button again litteraly nothing happens, coolers won't spin even itch... But when I plug out and plug in PSU cable it comes back to cpu spinning for 1 second and gpu coolers itching... I need to plug out and plug in PSU cable about 20-30 times so my pc sometimes boot but it is very rare, now I am typing from this PC, I dont want to turn it off because I know i will have to plug out and in PSU cable soo much times for PC to start working...
When I try to boot without GPU pc boots perfectly...
My specs:
H61M-DS2 4.0
i5-3470
8GB DDR3
R9 270X

Power supply is FORTRON 500W 80+ bronze

Feb 20, 2019
So i've bee using this PC for gaming, when i got it to boot it would act normally with no problems but after couple of weeks it in the games it just crashes and some vertical lines appear sometimes i can get out of game sometimes i have to retard pc... Can this be caused by the bad psu

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
So i've bee using this PC for gaming, when i got it to boot it would act normally with no problems but after couple of weeks it in the games it just crashes and some vertical lines appear sometimes i can get out of game sometimes i have to retard pc... Can this be caused by the bad psu

That sounds like a bad GPU to me. But the PSU may be contributing to that. Most likely both need to be replaced, however since you can get your hands on a PSU to test I would recommend testing before spending money.