Question PC Wont Boot with GPU

Sep 8, 2020
I just recently bought a for parts gtx 1060 ocv1 when i turn it on it boots to a black screen similar to the black screen with curaor just without the cursor i cant get it past there. It will boot with cpu graphics when the psu cable isnt plugged in then i plug the pau cable into the gpu the fans start to spin etc. Then there is no gpu listed in devuce manager and i csnt install drivers any fixes?

I7-4770
GTX 1060 OCv1 6gb
8gb DDR3
450 watt EVGA 80 Plus Gold
1x 120gb ssd
1x 500gb hdd

Sep 8, 2020
I know ive tried to plug i lt back i to the gpu after its just a black signal im not dumb ive done all the basics things clearing my drivers etc and wxternal things

Oct 2, 2020
Seems like you have a GPU that was used for mining. You can enter the safe mode and use DDU to uninstall all GPU drivers and then restart PC and Windows will boot but zou will only be able to use generic windows graphic driver which will allow you to watch multimedia and to do everything except playing 3D games. See in GPU-Z what is your GPU and Memory clock. If it is 0 you will have the same problem as I do. I am still working on it because it seems the BIOS is not good and that we need to either change it to a original one or to patch drivers to be able to use them. I will post what i managed to do in a day or two.