Question Pc wont boot with my rx570 gpu and boots without it

Oct 8, 2021
help me out 😑
My specs are
I7 - 3770 ( installed last week )
Dq77mk motherboard
16gb ram
Corsair hx1000w modular psu
Rx 570 4gb expedition ( 8pin connector )
I have been using this setup with my old cpu i5-3570 which i replaced with 3770 recently and it worked quite well played games for hours nothing happened, but today i was playing gta v online for like 2 hours and suddenly my display disappeared and monitor lost signal i was using dvi port from gpu to monitor, but there was still game sound so i turned off pc and then when i powered it on the cpu light came in for like 3 seconds and gpu fans started spinning for 4-5 second then pc got it self shut down like light with power button was hone but fan above cpu was still running.
I removed the gpu and inserted dvi in motherboard and with igpu it booted up and is working fine but if i plugin my gpu same thing happens, i deleted amd drivers removed battery replaced it again nothing works , replaced rams but no progress.
There is nothing burnt on my gpu i mean i dont see any visual defect in it bought it new last year i dont know what is wrong with my pc, help me out i am stressed .
Ps my psu have two 8 pins connectors tried both no luck, there's constant white light led 1 on gpu and if i use 6 pins led 2 light switches on which is red.
Even if i place dvi in mobo while gpu is connected it will act the same it will only start working if i completely remove my gpu or just remove the power connectors from gpu and leave it in place in PCI slot where then it shows red light and nothing in device manager no info of my card ..

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS