Question PC won't boot with RAM in dual channel mode

Apr 14, 2020
Hello. I have 2 the same RAMs ( corsair vengeance lpx 3200), and when I'm trying to boot my PC with this RAM in dual channel mode (A1-B1 or A2-B2, doesn't matter), nothing actually happened, like there is no power at all (without post-code). But when I boot my with only 1 RAM in each slot, everything is okay. Sometimes I can boot PC with RAMs in dual channel mode, but I don't know why, but PC is pretty stable at this moment and I have played for 8 hours and nothing bad happened. But after I turned off my PC, it won't boot in dual channel, only in a single channel. I updated my BIOS to the latest available version (currently 5.60 for my CPU) and it didn't help me at all.
If someone does not understand me correctly, I'm sorry, English is not my native language.
RAM - Corsair vengeance lpx 3200
GPU - GTX 1060 6gb
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard - Asrock Taichi x370
UPD: After I booted my PC in single-channel mode and the turned it off for a couple of hours, It doesn't reply to the power button, as it was in Dual-channel mode. I tried each RAM in the same slot and it worked fine, even at 3200 MHz. But when I tried to boot with both RAMs in 1-2 slots, nothing happened. Right now I don't understand what is happening, because earlier my PC worked in a single-channel mode for 2 years, and now even this not working.
UPD 2: Really strange, but I was able to boot my pc in dual channel mode (1-3 slots, A2-B2) at 2133 MHz. I fully removed power from PC, pulled out power supply cable, then attached both of my RAMs into slots. After that shoved cable back and my PC booted as always. One problem that if I would turn off PC for a long time (30 minutes, mb less, I'm not sure), I couldn't boot it again without this procedure.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2020
Hello! If I understood correctly:
Your PC won't turn on with Dual Channel RAM. But these RAM can both work when paired together in non-dual channel. However you managed to boot with the dual channel once and when you shut your pc it would not boot after in dual channel.
So does this mean that you tried booting with one ram, and then removing it and booting with another ?

Apr 14, 2020
BosnieYT
Yes, usually my PC won't boot after that, when I'm using dual channel mode, so after that I booted my PC only with 1 RAM in slot, and everything works fine. I can boot each RAM in the same slot even in 3200 MHz, but when I'm trying to boot them in dual-channel at 2133, nothing happened.