[SOLVED] PC Wont Boot

Jan 31, 2019
I just recently built a PC with an AMD Phenom X2 II cpu, 16gb ddr3 ram, a gt 710 card and an nzxt case. I ran everything through pc partpicker so everything is compatible with each other. I plug it in, the rgb lights turn on, the fans turn on so i think everything is fine. The next day when i plug it into the monitor (I plug it in the previous day) the monitor just goes to sleep. It acts like nothing is there, i plugged it in in a different port it still doesn't boot up. I am getting kinda worried so if anybody can help i will be your best friend.

Solution
Ok - look. PCB boards for computer components are extreme fragile, espechially when it comes to esc discharges, something you need to take in account when handling components.
If you're really sure you have done everything right in terms of being carefully when handling these parts, then I'll suggest to check that all power supply cables is connected properly. Also do a recheck of the connectors to the cabinet front panel (as if the reset button is miswired then it may be as if it was held down the whole time).

And if everyting is done carefully and if every cable is accounted for (like no power connectors at mainboard or GPU card that is not connected to a wire from PSU) then there is a chance you've received a bad mainboard.
Ok - look. PCB boards for computer components are extreme fragile, espechially when it comes to esc discharges, something you need to take in account when handling components.
If you're really sure you have done everything right in terms of being carefully when handling these parts, then I'll suggest to check that all power supply cables is connected properly. Also do a recheck of the connectors to the cabinet front panel (as if the reset button is miswired then it may be as if it was held down the whole time).

And if everyting is done carefully and if every cable is accounted for (like no power connectors at mainboard or GPU card that is not connected to a wire from PSU) then there is a chance you've received a bad mainboard.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS