Question PC WON'T BOOT

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
Hello I really need help if you know a fix please write it.
So the problem start after this

After this the gpu work for 3 seconds and I supposed thats is a overheat problem so I replaced the cooling system thermal paste and fans and also tooth paste but it still.
So I've been removed the psu and try reconnecting (The pc didn't light up the lights In normal case when I connect the psu to the power the lights go on in 3 second like it's say I'm connected to power).
And after I click on the power button the pc start making 9 beeps , so I detached the pc making some changes detaching gpu rams HDDs but nothing ,but when I'm detaching the CMOS I see the pc new settings and rams memory... After when I click F1 to save setting I lose signal .
After detaching the psu and trying reconnecting psu it works without beeps and go on but no display sometimes with it 41 seconds and sometimes not display at all (question does CMOS clear settings and errors or just settings).
After when I'm detaching the CMOS and after I click F1 I see a horrible mixing colour and didn't know what is it.
Final situation: no beeps ,no signal,fan spinning, keyboard and usb stuff working and it start by itself when I plugged it in.
My question it's a PSU related problem if yes how can I assure that
Or a mobo problem if yes how we can explain some images producing in New setting When clearing cmos?
Please if you know something please write it.
And thank you to taking time to read this.

Last edited:
If you're still using that HP 320w PSU (from your other thread), that's very probably damaged if not dead.
It was never powerful enough for a 750 Ti in the first place so you should have bought a suitable PSU when you bought that graphics card.

Your damn lucky that inadequate PSU hasn't damaged the graphics card (or may be it has?).

Thenoob212

Prominent
Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for your reply,
No I've two integrated and GTX I used integrated this time,
My new Question how to assure that's is a psu problem because I see the psu and mobo working it can be psu producing low power? That's insufficient ,and how can identify manually damaged psu or mobo without testing With another components?