Question PC won't boot

Mar 19, 2020
I have a Windows 10 computer that has been working for months, but for some reason it stopped working today. I'm pretty sure it's because I kept forgetting to correctly shut down my computer in the middle of working, just thinking that closing the monitor would be enough and manually shutting the case down. However, now nothing is coming up other than power save mode. BIOS came up but then it stopped completely too. Does this mean my video card is broken? Did I fry my PSU?

I have a Windows 10 computer that has been working for months, but for some reason it stopped working today. I'm pretty sure it's because I kept forgetting to correctly shut down my computer in the middle of working, just thinking that closing the monitor would be enough and manually shutting the case down. However, now nothing is coming up other than power save mode. BIOS came up but then it stopped completely too. Does this mean my video card is broken? Did I fry my PSU?
Pc specs and have you tried clearing your motherboard bios yet?

Mar 19, 2020
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler MB: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS Motherboard (AMD AM4, PCIe 4.0, DDR4, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI, ATX) RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz C16 DDR4 DRAM Memory Kit – Black SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 500GB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S500B/AM) HDD: WD Blue WD20EZAZ 2TB 5400 RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive GPU (graphics): EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC GAMING, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, RGB LED, Metal Backplate, 08G-P4-3162-KR Chassis: Phanteks Pro M Series (PH-ES515PTG_BK) Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Case, Black Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard – IP42 Dust and Water Resistance – 6 Programmable Macro Keys – Dedicated Media Keys - Detachable Palm Rest Included Monitor: Dell Computer Ultrasharp U2415 24.0-Inch Screen LED Monitor, Black PSU: Thermaltake 700W Power Supply Mouse: VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer - Black SAMSUNG USB: Windows 10 OS M.2 Heatsink

Mar 19, 2020
It connects to the displayport and then a singular strip of vertical pixels just come up . The monitor is on and everything lights on. It looks like it's "trying to connect" and the CPU fans are running super faster than normal; it's clear there's overclocking. I can also hear the PSU loudly. My PSU is typically very quiet when it is operating. It seems like the PC is "trying" to operate but it fails to do so. I also think this issue could be related to the overclock speeds of my pc, as it had behaved similarly just a month before but I was able to get it to stop by hard booting things.

This is not my computer, but here's an example as to what is coming up: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/98569/coloured-vertical-lines-on-screen