Question Pc wont boot

Mar 9, 2021
1
0
10
0
I had spilt some chocolate milkshake behind my desk and instantly tried to pull the pc away but it turn itself off instantly the chocolate milkshake was ontop of the ventilation at the top couldn’t find any inside the pc itself but after blowing it and cleaning it out tried to turn it back on the motherboard light up orange but nothing else happened and the pc didn’t boot anyone know which part of the pc is most likely broken
 

hexcs

Honorable
Jul 22, 2015
19
1
10,525
3
Usually the part that came directly in contact with the fluid as it's shorting out. Unplug the PC and check the components for any staining. If you find anything use some alcohol to clean it. If still not coming on try the cmos reset.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY