Question Pc won't boot

Jun 19, 2022
My pc will not display anything to the monitor, I have added a little speaker I bought from ebay to check error codes but I don't get any. Just a clicking sound, cpu fan try to start but doesn't spin for more then a second. When I disconnect the speaker the pc fires up but I don't get a display. I have removed everything from the system only things left connected is cpu fan and power 24 pin power connected no ram installed

Jun 19, 2022
My pc will not display anything to the monitor, I have added a little speaker I bought from ebay to check error codes but I don't get any. Just a clicking sound, cpu fan try to start but doesn't spin for more then a second. When I disconnect the speaker the pc fires up but I don't get a display. I have removed everything from the system only things left connected is cpu fan and power 24 pin power connected no ram installed
I'm also using the motherboard as the display output with on-board graphics with the cpu

Jun 19, 2022
Cpu and motherboard and power supply are the only things connected. All are compatible with each other. Problem I'm having is why when I connect error speaker computer doesn't want to boot but will with out

Jun 19, 2022
When I add error speaker I just get a click sound when it trys to boot but then stops instantly. I remove the speaker and it boots right up and stays on but getting no display

But a real mechanic would know with out opening the hood
I literally do not understand what the issue is as to why you are being so cloak and dagger about your pc specs? It is the first question most people will ask for if you haven't already listed them. We are only trying to help and need as much info as possible in order to try and rule out what the issue is.