PC Won't Completely Shut Off. (Leads to Mouse and Keyboard Problems while Gaming For Some reason)

Precedentbug

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
Shut down = Hibernate?
Restart = ?????
Power Button = Hibernate?

So, What the issue is.. whenever i decide to shut off my PC the next morning when i decide to use it (power it on) It will ask me to log in and all that stuff and once do i log in, its going to resume some of the stuff i was doing last night, not for games. If i was watching a video, it will load the youtube page where the movie was playing. If steam was open, it'll resume that too. I'm just not sure what the problem is and one of my friends told me to disable something in the BIOS and it has something to do with my motherboard settings? Please help <3

And yes, this leads to mouse and keyboard problems. My keyboard will just stop out of nowhere along with my mouse, It keeps disconnecting and connecting back for no reason, sometimes it connects back and sometimes i even have to completely restart my pc again (which can be annyoing while i'm gaming) or playing zombies on a high round.

What do i need to disable in the BIOS? Because i know this has something to do with my motherboard boot settings.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Resetting the BIOS to its default state will change the BIOS setting you made. Also, you recently posted something that implied you had contracted a virus of some sort. Did you reload/reinstall Windows to correct the problem? If so, did you reinstall the motherboard chipset drivers?