Question PC won't connect to LAN internet connection from shut down

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fireboy_JET

Commendable
Jan 10, 2020
When I turn on my PC from shut down (not restarting/sleep), I have to troubleshooting the network settings in order for my PC to connect to the LAN internet connection.

Manufacturer: System Model X570 AORUS ELITE
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F4, 04/09/2019
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have spoken to Microsoft about this and they have done every tried every troubleshooting step and made me do a fresh install of Windows 10 and I still have the same connection issue.

I have also spoken to Gigabyte (Motherboard Manufacturer) about this issue too as Microsoft thought it might be a driver issue as their ethernet drivers only support Windows version 1903 but I now have the Windows version 2004 drivers installed from the intel website.
(I believe I have the correct drivers but the whole driver thing confuses me a bit as I don't know what is needed and what isn't etc. So any help is appreciated)

The Microsoft support guy said it might be a bug that will be fixed in the October Windows Update.

This is the first PC I have built and I built it in march so if this is a faulty part problem, that I need to claim on a warranty claim, October seems a bit risky in case a part has a 6 month warranty.

Link to PC specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Fireboy_JET/saved/#view=7GytnQ

I believe I have all the correct drivers but I am new so if anyone could check, I'd be happy to show you on Discord or TeamViewer.
Discord: Fireboy#9160

Video of what I have to do every time I power my PC on to connect to the internet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fireboy_JET

Commendable
Jan 10, 2020
When I turn on my PC from shut down (not restarting/sleep), I have to troubleshooting the network settings in order for my PC to connect to the LAN internet connection.

Manufacturer: System Model X570 AORUS ELITE
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F4, 04/09/2019
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have spoken to Microsoft about this and they have done every tried every troubleshooting step and made me do a fresh install of Windows 10 and I still have the same connection issue.

I have also spoken to Gigabyte (Motherboard Manufacturer) about this issue too as Microsoft thought it might be a driver issue as their ethernet drivers only support Windows version 1903 but I now have the Windows version 2004 drivers installed from the intel website.
(I believe I have the correct drivers but the whole driver thing confuses me a bit as I don't know what is needed and what isn't etc. So any help is appreciated)

The Microsoft support guy said it might be a bug that will be fixed in the October Windows Update.

This is the first PC I have built and I built it in march so if this is a faulty part problem, that I need to claim on a warranty claim, October seems a bit risky in case a part has a 6 month warranty.

Link to PC specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Fireboy_JET/saved/#view=7GytnQ

I believe I have all the correct drivers but I am new so if anyone could check, I'd be happy to show you on Discord or TeamViewer.
Discord: Fireboy#9160

Video of what I have to do every time I power my PC on to connect to the internet.

Any help would be appreciated.
I have done the October Windows Update and the issue is still persistent so any help would be great.