Jan 14, 2021
first off i bought an ibuypower prebuilt
asus rog motherboard
12 core 3800x cpu
2080 super
ssd etc

So my radiator went out and i replaced it with a kraken as the original wasn't very good anyway.
i literally plugged what i had to to get that switched and when plugging it in it says it’s not connecting to the monitor... no clue what it could be at this point
went through wires and made sure they’re in
reset battery 5 mins, reset the gpu.. lol i mean f***
ALL fans and lights work so i have no clue..
i dont think the cpu could’ve blown out that easy and wouldn’t the motherboard still give a beep code? it just starts up and sounds great lol
thanks for help.. gonna take it to microcenter and see if they can help me and will let you guys know what it was if ya cant help xD

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021
yes have tried both, multiple monitors on both hdmi and the monitor plug.. also just took out the ram and put it back in just incase, double checked wires again and nothing... im just confused why im not getting BIOS or anything

Jan 14, 2021
cpu and socket looks good... im wondering if it’s possible the cpu blew in the short window i had bios up before i shut it down? maybe 2 mins tops in that window

P_1___

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2015
first off i bought an ibuypower prebuilt
asus rog motherboard
12 core 3800x cpu
2080 super
ssd etc

So my radiator went out and i replaced it with a kraken as the original wasn't very good anyway.
i literally plugged what i had to to get that switched and when plugging it in it says it’s not connecting to the monitor... no clue what it could be at this point
went through wires and made sure they’re in
reset battery 5 mins, reset the gpu.. lol i mean f***
ALL fans and lights work so i have no clue..
i dont think the cpu could’ve blown out that easy and wouldn’t the motherboard still give a beep code? it just starts up and sounds great lol
thanks for help.. gonna take it to microcenter and see if they can help me and will let you guys know what it was if ya cant help xD

You say the radiator went out , but not what happened.
Did any of the coolant leak onto the board?