[SOLVED] PC wont connect to the internet

Mar 7, 2021
I have had this problem since December, and I was assuming it was because I used ethernet through another PC to connect to the internet. So, I waited until I moved in order to connect it to the router, but still no luck. I do not know how to solve this myself or where to look, but I think it is because I must be missing drivers. I have the Gigabyte B450M DS3H motherboard. Does anyone have a solution or have driver recommendations?

Solution
Don't delete the thread instead tell us what you did to fix your issue. People will be able to find this thread later if they have the same issue.
Ok then. I had to use another PC to download the necessary driver (driver easy helped me figure out which one I needed) and I installed it. Then I clicked the network icon on the taskbar and clicked on the network. After that, I clicked "Change adapter options" then right-clicked on ethernet and chose diagnose.
I have had this problem since December, and I was assuming it was because I used ethernet through another PC to connect to the internet. So, I waited until I moved in order to connect it to the router, but still no luck. I do not know how to solve this myself or where to look, but I think it is because I must be missing drivers. I have the Gigabyte B450M DS3H motherboard. Does anyone have a solution or have driver recommendations?
What rev is the board so i know what drivers to post for you.

Board drivers rev 1 after digging it looks like this is the only modle

Mar 7, 2021
I ended up fixing it myself, I do not need help right now so thank you all! I do not really know how to delete a thread lol

Mar 7, 2021
Don't delete the thread instead tell us what you did to fix your issue. People will be able to find this thread later if they have the same issue.
Ok then. I had to use another PC to download the necessary driver (driver easy helped me figure out which one I needed) and I installed it. Then I clicked the network icon on the taskbar and clicked on the network. After that, I clicked "Change adapter options" then right-clicked on ethernet and chose diagnose.

Solution