Pc wont connect to wifi but other devices will

swoggington

Reputable
Apr 29, 2015
Just got a new router and everyone elses devices in the house connect to it, but my computer wont. It has connected fine in the past and nothing I do fixes it. I have restarted the router at least 10 times and computer too-nothing works. Please help

Also just found out my Mirage Driver is not working... is this related...?

swoggington

Reputable
Apr 29, 2015

No, when I try to connect it just says investigate router issues, but my iphone is working fine with it

Dashing_star

Reputable
Feb 5, 2015
Get an Ethernet cable. I've had two laptops pull this crap on me. Once you get your computer plugged up, click on Network Connections, right-click your wireless network, go to Properties. In the Advanced tab there should be a choice for your Wireless card, Roll-back or Update. Update the card, but you need to be connected to the internet for it to update. Good luck

swoggington

Reputable
Apr 29, 2015

Ethernet did work but I found a fix for the problem. This thread fixed it http://www.tp-link.com/lk/article/?id=281

Emily_2

Reputable
Sep 2, 2015

I'm having this issue, and my laptop does show a yellow exclamation mark, and says there is a limited connection. My iPad and phone connect just fine, there is strong signal strength, and I'm nearby. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.