Mar 26, 2020
I recently turned on CPU virtualization in my BIOS and then when it restarted, there was no display on my monitor. I replaced my graphics card and psu after this happened and it is still happening. I also tested my monitor with a laptop so it's not my monitor. I am thinking it has something to do with my mobo.

CPU:AMD FX-8320
GPU:gtx 1070
RAM:1 stick 8gb 1600
PSU:evga 500w br
MOBO:gigabyte 990fxa-ud3

Solution
I believe there was another post in here with similar issue. have you tried removing removing your ram, and cleaning the ram slot using clean air (not mouth blown as it contains moisture), and insert it back again. if you have another working ram module, you can try that too to rule out the Ram first. and also remove all peripherals first before you switch it back on, it could be that too.

In my case, I also didnt have the display after switching on my PC. Then I removed my XBOX controller connected to the USB, and restarted my PC. Luckily that worked for me

re_loaded

Honorable
Dec 27, 2014
I believe there was another post in here with similar issue. have you tried removing removing your ram, and cleaning the ram slot using clean air (not mouth blown as it contains moisture), and insert it back again. if you have another working ram module, you can try that too to rule out the Ram first. and also remove all peripherals first before you switch it back on, it could be that too.

In my case, I also didnt have the display after switching on my PC. Then I removed my XBOX controller connected to the USB, and restarted my PC. Luckily that worked for me

Solution